Sunday 6 September 2009

Three Kingdoms


Three Kingdoms, originally uploaded by rickirick.

This is another picture taken at horse ride show of Three Kingdoms City, a friend of mine requested me to put the original color version as the previous one has been retouched to give sephia effect. How do you find its color? The picture is taken through my newest lens :) - Nikkor AF 80-200 ED (N) so far I'm satisfied with the performance.

A little bit flashback, Three Kingdoms City is located at southwest suburb of Wuxi, China. The studio is used as background for historical television series in China, The Romance of Three Kingdoms.

ricki @ wuxi 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ricki

    My name's Eric, I'm the Editor of MilkADeal.com.

    We're featuring Shanghai and we'd like to seek your permission for us to use the pic above. It'd be a huge favour for us! Here's the link: http://www.milkadeal.com/deals/101traveltour-5d4nshanghai

    Otherwise it's fine, we'll remove the pic from the page immediately at your request.

    My email is eric@milkadeal.com. Looking forward to hear from you soon!

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete