Sunday 6 September 2009

You wanted me, here I am


You wanted me, here I am, originally uploaded by rickirick.

This is one of the horse knights in a duel between three heroes and their enemy at Three Kingdoms City, which is located at southwest suburb of Wuxi, China. The studio is used as background for historical television series in China, The Romance of Three Kingdoms.

Talking about this photograph, it was very difficult to achieve the expected effect through photography technique only, such as freezing or panning, at least for now, with my limited capability. Digital post processing took an important role to make the original picture more dramatic. For those who interested to learn, just drop me a comment and later I will be happy to elaborate the tricks for you :)

ricki @ wuxi 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment