Sunday 6 September 2009

A Timeless Friendship


A Timeless Friendship, originally uploaded by rickirick.

Having a good friendship until their ages is interesting, isn't it?

When I was having lunch with my friend at a restaurant in Xintiandi area, these two grandpas pulled our attention, they were sitting in front of fountain, right in the middle of people crowd. The waitress helped me to translate my words into mandarin, I asked if I could take picture of them.

This picture was taken at Xintiandi, an entertainment district in Shanghai. When I have nothing to do in Shanghai, this place always comes first in my mind. Nothing special about this place, but i find the place give different atmosphere when having lunch or just afternoon coffee.

ricki @ shanghai 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment